|Welcome to "ManekiNekoClub".|
This is the home page for the people who love Maneki Neko. If you don't know Maneki Neko, I hope this page would attract the interest of you. And if you already love Maneki Neko, I wish this page would make your love for it even deeper.
"Maneki Neko Greeting Card Service" starts.(2000/5/14)|
"Maneki Neko EXPO opened.(2000/5/1)
"Link" page was renewed.(2000/4/19)
The ManekiNeko of Seto-yaki was introduced in "Collection" page.(2000/4/13)
ManekiNeko BBS open!! (2000/4/11)
"Link" page was renewed.(2000/4/11)
|Funny English(^o^) weekly news from Japan #5 2000/5/1|
Japan went into the golden week.|
Does everyone know the golden week? Golden weeks are the consecutive holidays of about one week until May 5 from April 29.
It is only three times in a year that Japanese worker can take a rest for one week. New Year's day, summer vacation, and the golden week. There is an event in a New Year and summer vacation. We can't rest it freely.
But, we can rest it freely in the golden week, because there is no special event. Moreover, the weather is good because it is when early summer is reached. We can play happily in the golden week.
In this year, May 6 is Saturday, May 7 is Sunday. Therefore, the golden week in this year are longer holidays than the average year. Muhuhu.....
|Information from "ManekiNekoClub".|
- ManekiNekoClub was translated into English supported by Ms. K. Matsumoto, Ms. A. Takahara, Ms.Felicia, Mr. Dick, Mr. STARFIELD and Mr. H. Takata. I hereby express my special thanks to them all.
- Some pages are written by using the Japanese-English translation software. Permit that there is funny English.
- ManekiNekoClub is issued supposing Netscape Navigator 4.x and Internet Explorer5.x.
- Copyright1996 Fukuhara Masaru. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
- If you have any opinions or requests, please feel free to send mails to the following address.